The Grand Lady is an event venue located on 20 wooded acres approximately six miles southeast of Manor at 19704 Hogeye Road, Manor, Texas. The 19th century mansion was constructed in 1881 in the small community of Bartlett, Texas. It was a wedding gift to a young bride from her father. The mansion was moved to its current location in the late 1970s and served as a private residence for many years. New owners purchased the property several years ago and have transformed the house to offer bridal and groom suites, three court yards and a ceremonial front lawn. A 4,000 square foot modern annex has been constructed adjacent to the mansion for wedding receptions, meetings and corporate and private gatherings.